Express Entry strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for applicants. While Express Entry is not an immigration program in itself, it is a system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to select candidates for immigration to Canada using the following current immigration programs:
1. The Federal Skilled Worker Program,
2. The Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
3. The Canadian Experience Class
4. A select number of Provincial Nominee Programs
The Federal Skilled Work visa (FSW) to Canada allows highly skilled, educated migrants with an eligible occupation to consider a permanent move to Canada without an offer of employment. Since Canada have recently updated their quota for this category, it is important that any eligible applicants take advantage of this program today!
The Federal Skilled Work Visa allows the applicant to:
- Live and work in Canada as a Permanent Resident
- Study in Canada
- Become a Citizen of Canada within 3 years
- A free/subsidized education and Healthcare
- Immigrate with spouse and children
To get a Federal Skilled Worker Visa the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria of 67 points (out of 100) or higher to immigrate to Canada.
Eligibility for a Federal Skilled Work Visa (FSW):
- Be above 18 years old
- Show a valid Educational Credential Assessment from an approved agency
- Have minimum one-year of valid work experience and the job must be listed under National
Occupation Classification (NOC) list.
- Achieve proficiency in one or both of the official languages of Canada (i.e. English or French) and meet the minimum level of CLB 5 or NCLC 5 in all four language areas (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
The candidate can earn points for adaptability on below categories:
- spouse or partner’s language level
- past study in Canada
- spouse or partner’s past study in Canada
- past work in Canada
- spouse or common-law partner’s past work in Canada
- Arranged Employment in Canada
- Relatives in Canada
- Last but not the least, candidates with above eligibilities must be in the Express entry pool.
What is Express Entry?
The Federal Govt. of Canada utilizes Express Entry to invite Skilled immigrants as permanent
residents based on the ability to settle down in Canada and contribute to the country’s economy.
How does Express Entry work?
Express Entry is an online selection pool. It works on a point-based system named as Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The system enables IRCC to invite the candidates with the highest ranking scores through regular rounds of invitations. As a result, the candidates become eligible for Permanent Residency.
GURU Immigration firm with highly experienced immigration consultants and case managers, who will assist you with your visa process for Canada and will ensure that your application has the best chances of selection. So if you are serious to have bright future to living and working in Canada
Economic Times News :
The Canadian government has adopted a programme called Global Skills Strategy in 2017, which has set a target to welcome 3,10,000 new permanent residents in 2018 and 3,30,000 in 2019. According to a report called ‘Building a Nation of Innovators’ by the Canadian government, 40,833 jobs and 3,625 applications have been approved for high-skilled immigrants as of November 2018.
Canadian Government has adopted a program called Global Skiled Strategy in year 2017, which has set a terget to welcome 3,10,000 New Parmanent Residents in 2018 and 3,30,000 in 2019
According to report called ' Building a Nation of Innovators' by the Canadian Governemnt 40,844 jobs and 3,625 applicants have been approved for High Skiled Immigrants.
For More Information Contact us